Plumeria Counseling Center in Austin Texas
What’s Different About Plumeria’s Austin Counseling Services?
We offer assessment and counseling services for individuals, children, teens, couples, families & groups in a relaxing & convenient Austin location.
- We will never refuse counseling to anyone on account of financial constraints.
- We have carefully crafted a group of professional mental health therapists and intern therapists and a graduate student clinic, so you’re sure to find someone who fits your needs. More about our therapists »
- Our Austin counseling rates are highly affordable, accepting insurance while also offering sliding-scale to those without insurance. More about our counseling rates and insurance »
- Our new facility has been created to assure a highly soothing and pleasant atmosphere, visualize “spa meets clinic”.Take a virtual tour of our Austin Counseling Center »
Our Austin counseling services include:
- Psychological & emotional issues, including: depression/mood disorders, anxiety/panic attacks, trauma/grief/loss, eating disorders/body-image, fears/phobias, obsessions/compulsions, life transitions/major life changes, self-esteem issues, spiritual/existential concerns, relationship stress and much more
- Couples, premarital & marriage counseling
- Substance abuse addiction recovery, smoking cessation & alcohol counseling
- Anger management & stress management
- Social anxiety disorder treatments
- Parenting issues & learning disorders
- Career and vocational counseling
- Sex therapy
- Hypnosis & mindfulness training, and much more
Austin Licensed Mental Health Professionals
Our approach to counseling is founded on a holistic perspective. Your treatment will encompass the mental, emotional, spiritual, physiological, and interpersonal aspects of your well-being. We have a wide array of professionals on staff including: LPC, LMFT, LCDC, LMSW, LCSW and Psychologists. We look forward to helping you get started on your journey to well-being »